One Message Opened a Whole Bottle of Emotions

The following is not for little people eyes...this blog entry is not kid-friendly nor is an example of "nice Shanea'."
__________________________________________________________________

I got this unsolicited message today from a creep. I've been looking for a reason to permanently delete my profile instead of deactivating it. I just got the last kick to make it happen. 


The screen shot isn't the greatest but if you squint a little you can make out the message.
He writes "Hope a Holy Big Beautiful Virgin pure curvy white girl like you are Perfect...You can come over, don't worry I will not rape you, it is true I am Black but my heart is white like the snow , you can trust me."

The whole thing is creepy but the jerk has the guts to through out the "don't worry I will not rape you." Like I would be alone with him first off but really...never funny. I mean never. The gall it takes to make a joke like that...ugh. Is the best thing I can say besides my very un-Christian thought of "I hope you spill hot oil in your crotch and your junk deep frys." Really...the whole thing is inappropriate but sexual assault is never a joke.

This creep managed to make me grossed out, angry, scared and degraded in two sentences. Anyone who knows me knows I generally don't back down easily. It bothered me how much that one little message managed to really upset me. My quiet dinner in a neighborhood café was ruined. I physically was so bothered I lost my appetite. As I drove home, I was even more bothered by the whole thing. I thought about the number of people I could call to take care of it for me. I also contemplated "has this actually worked." Does this bottom-feeder have actual victims out there?

He messaged me again in the span of three minutes with his home number, address, apartment gate code, LinkedIn profile and an invitation to come over. If I was an dishonest human I have enough info to rob him blind.

I've blocked him before. He has multiple profiles.

Gilbert! My faithful snuggler.
If this is what is circling in the dating pool combined with some of the other sausage-laden messages I've received, humanity needs a little more hope. My quiet life with my snuggly giraffe, good job and TV dinners. If all else fails I can join a convent. :-)
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honduras 2016: The One and Only Thing

Intuition 101: Trusting the Little Voice

Things to Put in Your Mouth: Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cookies