Things to Put in Your Mouth: Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cookies

Finished Product
Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cookies

This recipe is one I found to use up a couple pints of raspberries I bought at Costco. I can only eat so many plain. they were cheap and in season and I was a little too ambitious in my shopping. Before they went bad, I went on the hunt. Thanks to Pintrest, I found this recipe.

I figured these round treats would work out well since I like raspberries and chocolate chip cookies.  Use the link above to access the original recipe and photos that are much better than mine. I don't take any credit for it.

These smell amazing while baking and after!

Tips:
* If the raspberries are really soft, don't halve them or you end up with raspberry mush.
* Fold in ever so gently to a soft dough...like more gently than handling a newborn. If the dough is too soft it can always go back in the  fridge before you put it in the oven.
* Refrigerate leftovers. The fresh berries make them more likely to mold if left out to room air...if you have leftovers. 
* Use parchment paper for easy moving from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
* These are really soft cookies. Watch the baking time carefully.
* Let them cool on the cooling rack for awhile before you try to move them.
* Very tasty with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

Eat up! There is fruit in them so they aren't too bad for you, right?






Getting Ready to Scoop


Mixed Dough



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honduras 2016: The One and Only Thing

Intuition 101: Trusting the Little Voice