22.) Apply to graduate school.
Applying to graduate school was #22 on my list of 28 Feats. I'm a little late with this update as I just finished my first semester of grad school....hence the application is complete.
This first semester has been a wild ride. It is good to see how much I learned in a semester and how much my assessment and critical thinking skills grew. Clinical hours start in January. I'll be working on real people! Look out world.
What is even crazier to think is that this time next year I will be done and be studying for boards. Nuts!
This first semester has been a wild ride. It is good to see how much I learned in a semester and how much my assessment and critical thinking skills grew. Clinical hours start in January. I'll be working on real people! Look out world.
What is even crazier to think is that this time next year I will be done and be studying for boards. Nuts!
Comments
Post a Comment