Belated Happy 30th to Me

For a belated 30th Birthday present to myself, I decided it was time for a fabulous new photo and I knew just the lady to do it. I get to be a little vain once in awhile. It's been a few years since anyone has seen what I look like outside of snaps here and there or my ID photo for work. As I've gotten older I find that I am more camera shy that I thought I ever would be. Also I am usually the one taking pictures so I am not in them.

April V at Ribbon and Lace Photography is fabulous. I knew her from nursing school and over the last few years I have followed her career as a photographer on Facebook. I called her up when I knew I was going to be in the Tacoma area in August and we made a date! Below are a few of my favorites from my afternoon with her and her stylist.

...and because another year has gone by without finishing my list...my 30th birthday brought only one item...finish the list! (See 28 Feats for 28 Years) Friends...feel free to help me cross off items. :-)


I love it. I feel like this photo looks like me. My hair was not cooperating in this photo so well. What you don't see is that I had a head full of curls when we started this process. 

I love the colors in this photo. I bought the jacket on a whim last fall and I finally put it to use!

 April snapped this one when I was trying to be serious..it didn't work out so well. But I like it home the less. At first I didn't feel that it looked like me because I don't normally think of my self laughing. The longer I look at it the more I like it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honduras 2016: The One and Only Thing

Intuition 101: Trusting the Little Voice

Things to Put in Your Mouth: Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cookies