First day in Houston
Well, I made it to Houston for my summer MAPP - Methodist Advancement into Professional Practice. I start on Monday and it will be an adventure. I moved into the Holiday Inn. From my 8th floor suite I can see the pool and part of downtown. My roommates and I walked over to Pizza Hut which from my window looked like a dine in...wrong. Carry out only. WE marched back across the parking lot pizza in hand and chowed down.
After a bit we decided to go to Target for a few things and breakfast. Two hours later we emerged with three carts full of items and it filled the back set of Caren's truck. After haling it all upstairs, it's time for a popsicle. :)
~~~~~~~
Well I hope that this space will be more about what I learn and how the summer is going. I'm coming to seek adventure! I'll also see some great friends and hang out in some new places. More fun stuff to come!
After a bit we decided to go to Target for a few things and breakfast. Two hours later we emerged with three carts full of items and it filled the back set of Caren's truck. After haling it all upstairs, it's time for a popsicle. :)
~~~~~~~
Well I hope that this space will be more about what I learn and how the summer is going. I'm coming to seek adventure! I'll also see some great friends and hang out in some new places. More fun stuff to come!
Comments
Post a Comment