Pinking up....

Sunday...tomorrow is the big day. I start new employee orientation and this new adventure. I'll be walking in with a pretty great sunburn from the last few days of laying around the pool. It's a great reminder that I'll forever be a "pink." The kind of person who doesn't really tan but becomes more rosy and freckled.

As for tomorrow, it's an early day and it'll be a long one. All of those new employee-ish things. Long sessions of listening to important topics. All of this information I'm supposed to retain. After eight hours my goal is to remember the highlights.

Today's fun adventure was going out for pho. There is a guy in our group who new a good place. Besides him, I was the only person who knew what it was. Introducing the concoction to the group (including a few picky eaters) was fun to watch. There was one participant who went all in. I have a feeling he's going to be the adventure eater of the group. this pho restaurant is in the largest Southeast Asian market around. It was like going to the South Hill mall but it was all Asian stores - groceries, statues, clothes and more.

Off to bed - Tomorrow's adventure awaits.

Comments