It's the Zany Action...the Crazy Contraption...
...Its Mousetrap!
This game was my favorite as a kid. I didn't exactly have friends to play it with. I spent hours putting the thing together over and over to study how it worked. Physics was never my strong suit as evidenced by my hard earned B- in Ms. Bell's high school physics class. I was no better in my younger years. I was fascinated by this board game. The chain reactions of one thing to another delighted me.
I remember I got Mom to buy it for me so she could have an uninterrupted weekend. I spent the whole weekend alone taking the pieces out of their plastic cards and figuring out how they all worked together to make the amazing thing go and catch the mouse.
What happened to mice in traps in real life was not something that I thought about...
Comments
Post a Comment