See the Quality. All the Man Meat.

On this one particular dating site I tried users have option of "noticing" you through a unique feature. Yes, I'm being vague...trying to protect what little dignity the following poster may still have. I clicked on an innocent seeming screen name and this is the profile that popped up next to a titan in the gym who looked like he was using way too many steroids. Below is the profile he wrote about himself.

There is some adult content contained below. I've tried to edit a bit but I didn't want to loose the full effect.

After reading this you might understand why my attempts at online dating haven't been very successful...
______________________

My rendition of the author
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than liked for who I am not"
You are about to embark on a journey about a Man who is truly the last of his kind.
Its been said I have a huge-heart; along-with numerous enormous body-parts!
I'm a man on a mission. One who strives to exceed all expectations. Basically, I just get started where other men tire-out.

I've the wisdom of a Man. Yet, the spirit of a boy.
I stand an astounding and offensive 6 ft, 5.
I'm a one-woman Man. Substance over surface and quality over quantity. I"m raw-spoken and brutally honest.

Most everyone says they want an honesty lover. Yet, honesty in-itself is not always attractive. I believe however, its the single biggest act of respect you can give another.

I'm a throw-back to the days of Kings!
I'm made to feel at home and special when addressed as "King" and "Master" interchangeably.
I'm not meant for most. Won't match up with many. Yet, I appreciate your consideration.

I've scaled back my profile from when on this site a few months ago. For I shared way too much; for the little in return.

I've a few tattoos in unusually places and am very much a ballsy Man... with literally 3 testicles.
My testosterone levels test off the charts with record levels unseen and UN-heard by both the medical and science communities.

I enjoy lengthy conversations within tranquil-type settings. And appreciate fewer quality friends.. over many self-centered SOB's.
I'm an avid admirer of very large to huge breasts (real ones). AND larger the _____ the better!

Note, that none of my ex's retained any of these physical traits... Of which, I hope speaks to my overall character of what I find to be most important.

I do not have interest in women who date _____men .. or find them attractive. Just my preference.
I accept no rules of anyone. Yet, have them for everyone. You must not hate that I think like a typical Man. Yet, love that I don't always act like one. Don't confuse me with other men. Answer any question I ask of you. Be detailed and raw-spoken.

It's hard to impress me. And, I grow bored of getting to know people rather fast. Not proud of it. Just being honest. I do however, enjoy someone who can bring the "shock-n-awe" its up to you to figure out what that means and is to me.

If I clicked the "Hello" after reading your profile. It was just that I liked something about your profile when viewing it. It was not meant for you reply or to disturb you.

I admire greatly a big rump / bum that's able to swallow-up and make disappear the backside of a thong or g-string.

I seek someone secure-in-whom she is. Thickened-skinned and who is both accepting and willing to encourage all my ways.

Its no secret... And all the Kings men are in fact saying. "The King is in need of his Queen like something bad". However, she cannot be a self proclaimed Queen. For only a King can elevate and promote her to status and levels of royalty.

You must permit on few occasions of my own choosing. To conclude from our (activities) a beautiful mess upon your _____!

I say what most men wished they could. I'm actually respecting you by at least really being me. Thus, I understand if you continue searching for those men who say to you one thing, think another thing; and down the road they become the wrong thing for you. Only a real thing can be a sure thing! (I swear I was not drinking or smoking when I wrote that).

I normally never reply to short messages. I just feel disrespected. If you share with me the top answers to what mean ask you most on this site... or share with me anything you've not shared with most anyone in your life thus far.. Then we have a base-line and foundation to start with!

You MUST not contact or court me if you are of the evolving, ever-growing crowd of women who hold true and the belief that "size does not really matter".
I'm NOT in the business in changing people. Thus, don't try with me. If I change something for you (such as my career) it would be statement of how I feel for you. For sacrifice, compromise and consideration means the world to me.

I'm looking for a friend, someone to date, a new massage therapist and a waxing professional (career related).

Sincerely,
- the rock

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honduras 2016: The One and Only Thing

Intuition 101: Trusting the Little Voice

Things to Put in Your Mouth: Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cookies