Napkins Notes....
I was out with a friend recently at a local hot spot. Not a hip and happening loud scene. This place is popular with the lawyer and engineer crowd. I was chatting with a gentleman I met at one end of the bar and I hear some commotion at the other end - heckling, the random "dude" and some manly laughs. I turned my attention back to the conversation.

A few minutes passed and I felt a napkin slipped under my fingers of my hand on the bar. Scrawled on the napkin was "Want to be the Mrs. Mahesh Kapoor?"
At the end of the bar stood a lone man winking. He had obviously had too much to drink but he was definitely looking to get married. Turns out all of the heckling from the group of guys was his friends because he was having trouble writing due to his level of intoxication.
A few minutes passed and I felt a napkin slipped under my fingers of my hand on the bar. Scrawled on the napkin was "Want to be the Mrs. Mahesh Kapoor?"
At the end of the bar stood a lone man winking. He had obviously had too much to drink but he was definitely looking to get married. Turns out all of the heckling from the group of guys was his friends because he was having trouble writing due to his level of intoxication.
Comments
Post a Comment