28 Feats to Commemorate 28 years
It's my birthday. It's definitely better than last year even though I have to go to work. Any day that includes two dozen cupcakes from my favorite bakery is a good day.
I've decided that if I want my life to be more than a series of work days connected by sleeping and eating then I need to find a way to do the little things that I want to. This is where I'm calling on you my friends to help me fulfill this challenge. As I work my way through each of these things, I'll post updates and photos as appropriate. I look forward to having some of your gorgeous faces in them with me. Number 28 is up for suggestions. I haven't come up with something good yet. Leave your feedback. Maybe this list will end up longer than 28 items. :)
My hope, too, is that you may be inspired to experience more than your routine. I challenge you to live intentionally and find the joy where you are even if it's not where you thought you would be now or someplace you want to stay any longer. Let's work together to not wish out lives away chasing the weekends, days off and "eventually" fun things.
![]() |
| Dozen #2 of 2 from Crave. YUM!!!!! |
My hope, too, is that you may be inspired to experience more than your routine. I challenge you to live intentionally and find the joy where you are even if it's not where you thought you would be now or someplace you want to stay any longer. Let's work together to not wish out lives away chasing the weekends, days off and "eventually" fun things.
28 Feats to Commemorate 28 years - Shanea's List
- Fly a kite.
- Picnic at the zoo.
- Beach day (with a big umbrella).
- Fireworks! (just watching them....playing with them is too dangerous unless there are sparklers).
- Go to a drive in movie.
- Concert at the House of Blues - Houston.
- Find decent teriyaki in H-Town.
- Bowl a 150 game.
- Volunteer 280 hours.
- See a sunrise over the water.
- Go on a boat ride.
- Develop a workout routine that doesn't require equipment.
- Quit using "like" as a verbal filler.
- Get a henna tattoo on my hand or foot...a really rad one.
- Develop my own catch phrase.
- Get a concealed carry permit.
- Donate an entire paycheck.
- Listen to every song in my iTunes library.
- Win an award.
- Kiss baby Ben...Kate's son.
- Make a s'more around a bonfire.
- Apply to graduate school.
- Collect a Fiestaware service for 8.
- Go on one normal date.
- Reconnect with one old friend.
- Witness a miracle.
- Pay off one credit card.
- .....Taking suggestions???

I witnessed #21 and wonder, do I count as #25?
ReplyDeleteLove you Shen. -Ty
So I've since added content about #21 for you dear and yes, you can count as #25. We need a phone date. :)
ReplyDelete