Your face....I've never seen it before
"Your face....I've never seen it before"
This was the greeting I got this morning from the lady in the cafeteria who was ringing up my purchases. I've only been coming in here at least four mornings a week for six weeks. My response, "Yes, I'm new around here."
This place is so big, I still get lost. It seems that everyday I've got to figure out another way to get around or to a different department.
I'm sure I'll eventually figure it all out.
This was the greeting I got this morning from the lady in the cafeteria who was ringing up my purchases. I've only been coming in here at least four mornings a week for six weeks. My response, "Yes, I'm new around here."
This place is so big, I still get lost. It seems that everyday I've got to figure out another way to get around or to a different department.
I'm sure I'll eventually figure it all out.
Comments
Post a Comment