NCLEX: Check!

I took the test. All of that preparation and stress. I was out in about an hour. I'm not proud of that. I just kept answering questions then the computer shut off. That means one of two things. One, you answered enough questions correctly that the algorithm says you are competent. Two, you answered enough questions incorrectly that the algorithm says that there is no way you will pass even if you do all 265 questions. Yikes!!!!!

It's Valentine's Day. I had planned to take myself out to lunch and a movie the exam. It's too early for lunch. Micky D's is still serving breakfast. I, instead, came home to stress out and clean.

Well, here's to waiting 48 hours to find out if I passed... I might need a manicure after this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honduras 2016: The One and Only Thing

Intuition 101: Trusting the Little Voice

Things to Put in Your Mouth: Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cookies