Waiting For the Phone Call

Waiting for the phone to ring to know that I got the job...

A few months have passed since my last post. In that time, I've made my way back to Washington and have completed my first half of my last semester of the BSN program. Now comes the waiting...waiting for the phone to ring...waiting for graduation, waiting for the move (hopefully), waiting to take the NCLEX, and so on.

This season seems to represent the whole of my college career - hurry up then wait. Rush to get applications in early then wait weeks to months to hear the outcome. I'm trying to get good at waiting so far I've got a lot of learning to go.

Eventually my phone will ring. I've only checked 25 times to make sure that it is working. Then the voice on the other end will give me the news - job or no job. This call is what several further decisions hinge on. My inner planner wants the phone to ring now! I have things to schedule. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honduras 2016: The One and Only Thing

Intuition 101: Trusting the Little Voice

Things to Put in Your Mouth: Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cookies