Texas Bound
Texas is calling. I got the job!
I leave just after the first of the year to start my new job. It's not at all what I thought I would be doing in terms of specialty (Transplant Surgery/Medicine) or location (Houston) but I believe it is the best decision for me. I'm saying "Yes" to the opportunities that come across my path. Experience has taught me that this generally ends well. There are a few exceptions but overall, its a good thing.
Off to start packing!
I leave just after the first of the year to start my new job. It's not at all what I thought I would be doing in terms of specialty (Transplant Surgery/Medicine) or location (Houston) but I believe it is the best decision for me. I'm saying "Yes" to the opportunities that come across my path. Experience has taught me that this generally ends well. There are a few exceptions but overall, its a good thing.
Off to start packing!
Comments
Post a Comment