Things to Put in Your Mouth: French Onion Chicken

I am working on ever expanding my catalog of dishes that taste good now and three weeks from now when it comes out of the fridge. Not all casseroles pass that test.

This one is certainly strong on the onion flavor. It reheats well and freezes well too. It gets my seal of approval. It's a little darker than I like because I got distracted while it was in the oven. If you can use low salt ingredients, I recommend it. The French onions on the top pack enough of a punch.

If you need to make it faster it's a good way to use up some leftover rotisserie chicken. I added some extra onions on top. I would recommend a little extra liquid so it is more moist and will come out of the freezer a bit better.

Full recipe is available at
https://www.sixsistersstuff.com/recipe/french-onion-chicken-noodle-casserole-recipe/#_a5y_p=4659066



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honduras 2016: The One and Only Thing

Intuition 101: Trusting the Little Voice

Things to Put in Your Mouth: Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cookies