You Make Me Brave - Amanda Cook & Bethel Music (Official Live MusicVideo)

Blogs start a little better with a few tunes. I think and feel so much through what I hear, it only makes sense that I share with you all this way. This particular video features a song that has been on replay in my car for awhile now. Take a listen before you read on...





This has been my anthem for about 10 months. With so much change going on, I have been challenged to be brave.

I have to step out when I don't understand. Make decisions when I'm not sure of all of the parts. Even more of these times are coming down the pike. It takes a lot of fortitude, a small tribe of good friends and lots of Bluebell. 
 
"As Your love, in wave after wave
Crashes over me, crashes over me
For You are for us
You are not against us
Champion of Heaven
You made a way for all to enter in "


 
In moment after moment I have felt the love of Christ in ways that have been surprising, unexpected and personal. Have you ever had moments like that? Moments that are small, or maybe big, but you can feel the goodness of God step in and quiet your heart. These days there are small moments like that. I am sustained by these. Those moments are how I know I am on the right path.

Sometimes those little moments are simply an outpouring of His love for me. It's a gentle reminder that the Creator of the Universe cares about me and my little worries and wants. It is a beautiful and intimate time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honduras 2016: The One and Only Thing

Intuition 101: Trusting the Little Voice

Things to Put in Your Mouth: Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cookies