Vision Of Love
Ok Folks! Check this out...Seriously loving this song right now. Full lyrics available here courtesy of AZlyrics.com
I know I struggle to be loving and kind when I'm a mess due to life, love, work or any other host of reasons. Regardless I am called to love others. This message resonates with one of my favorite verses: "We know love by this, that He laid down His life for us; and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren."
The part that rocks my world is:
When a heart breaks
And the world shakes
Will we stand for the vision of love?
When a tear falls
And the fear crawls
Will we stand for the vision of love?
Will we stand for the vision of love?
And the world shakes
Will we stand for the vision of love?
When a tear falls
And the fear crawls
Will we stand for the vision of love?
Will we stand for the vision of love?
1 John 3:16 (NASB)
I more often than in recent memory have been faced with situations where extending myself when I'm already broken is necessary; in those moments it is scary enough to take my breath away. Regardless I know it's the right thing to do...fear, frustration and all.
Kris Allen puts it best:
"When someone needs somebody
We don't need to say, we don't got the time
When someone needs somebody
With a little faith and a little soul
We can't go wrong"
"When someone needs somebody
We don't need to say, we don't got the time
When someone needs somebody
With a little faith and a little soul
We can't go wrong"
Comments
Post a Comment